Activities in Vaucluse
Enjoy a Pleasant Holiday in Vaucluse.
Book a room at the hotel BLASON DE PROVENCE.
Our hotel is located in Monteux.
What to See in the Vaucluse
The Vaucluse is home to famous tourist sites. There are several private and public parks in Montreux that are perfect for family outings, including
- The Parc Spirou, inviting you to embark in the wonderful world of Spirou, the Marsupilamis and their friends
- Wave Island Park, with over 23 rides and various water activities
- The Monteux Lake, featuring a picnic area, fitness area by the lake and children's games
Monteux also boasts several cultural and architectural sites, such as:
- The Palais des Papes (Palace of the Popes) in Avignon
- The stage wall of the Roman Theatre of Orange
- The archaeological remains of Vaison la Romaine in Bonnieux, etc.
The Vaucluse offers several leisure activities. Also, discover our natural and architectural heritage!
If you are a wine lover, why not take a tour of the vineyards of Provence? You will have the opportunity to taste different wines in three vineyards during a half-day excursion.
Let yourself be seduced by the natural beauty of Provence, with its vast plateaux covered with lavender flowers, as well as its museum dedicated to this versatile plant.
Want to discover our local products? Visit our different markets in the various towns in the region, notably the L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Market, the Provencal Market in Bedoin, the Lourmarin Food Market, just to name a few.
Drop your suitcase in our hotel and take advantage of all the attractions and cultural wealth Vaucluse has to offer!
- 3-star Accommodation
- Semi-gastronomic restaurant
- Green landscape
- Comfortable rooms
- Closed and secure parking
- Free internet access
- Parc Spirou
- Wave Island
- The lake of Monteux